On February 29, 2016, the U.S. Water Partnership, San Francisco Public Utilities...
IT Executive with entrepreneurial and creative mindset
• 15 years of progressively responsible positions in the IT sector (Software developer, Head of IT department, Web marketing coordinator, Business owner, Technical consulting/Sales Engineering, Head of technical consulting/sales engineering, Product manager, Program manager) on an international level (USA, France, Germany, Russia, Scandinavian Countries, Turkey, Central and Eastern Europe)
• Deep technical and web understanding (developed first software at the age of 8 in 1990, developed first websites in the late 90s, created several IT & web communities, was involved in hundreds of different IT/web projects)
• Advanced communication, presentation and “people skills” (hiring, supporting, coaching, developing, deepening collaboration and bridging the communication gaps between different parts of the organizations that struggle to understand each other)
• Problem solving in an ambiguous environment (launching PayPal’s activity in Russia, PayPal Technology Leadership Program rotations, running my own business)
The purpose of the Technology Leadership Program is to prepare the next generation of technology leaders who will make Connected Commerce a reality. Participants experience 4 rotational tours of duty of 6 month duration each that challenge them to deliver results, lead, and learn. Specialized training and coaching are wrapped around each rotation to allow time for reflection and learning.
Technology Leadership Program participants are expected to:
• Deliver results that make Connected Commerce a reality,
• Broaden and deepen their technology skills,
• Gain a global perspective,
• Sharpen business acumen,
• Learn about eBay Inc. from multiple business units,
• Practice the art of leadership,
• Develop a global network of technology and thought leaders,
• Successful graduates of the program are placed in challenging positions across the globe that continue their leadership journey
In 2015 George successfully completed two challenging rotations: helping launch Automated Gross Settlement function in Berlin, Germany and implementing a key part of our separation from eBay in San Jose, California. During 2016 George will continue his journey as a technology leader, contributing to GPI in the role of “Technology Operations Execution and Engagement Excellence” with a focus on PayPal’s top priority APS (Availability, Performance, Scale) program. He is preparing himself for leadership in the intersection of technology, business and product with an eye toward leading high performing teams. Having more than 15 years of progressively responsible positions experience in the IT sector on an international level and deep technical understanding George is a strong technology leader embodying PayPal leadership behaviors being seen as a genuine ‘people’ person highly regarded by the teams for his work ethics and attitude. Thanks to his strong interpersonal skills and experience living and working in multiple countries, George is a world-class team player. He always demonstrates a very positive can-do attitude, and will get it DONE, no matter how difficult the situations may be.
George, Congratulations, you have been selected to participate in PayPal’s global Technology Leadership Program (TLP). You were selected because you demonstrated exceptional technology acumen, the capacity to deal with ambiguity, exemplary leadership/followership, the ability to rapidly learn new things, and perseverance. This is a phenomenal achievement.
Dear George, Congratulations! You have been selected to receive a Critical Talent Award. These awards are given to a small number of exceptional people whose skills, talents and contributions are essential to our success. Your contribution is highly valued and you are an important part of a company that creates opportunity for millions of people around the world. With your commitment, we'll continue to build on our success in 2014 and beyond.
Dear colleagues, I am always delighted when a promotion time comes along as it is a wonderful opportunity to recognise some of our colleagues in EMEA who have performed extremely well and who are given the opportunity to undertake more senior roles in our company. Being promoted is rarely easy in any company, but all individuals listed below demonstrate that with hard work, talent and application it is possible to be recognised in this way : ************************************ George MOROSAN - Technology - France ************************************
- Facilitation of large contracts negotiation (banks, telcos, airlines, e-commerce);
- Track of remote team’s recruitment, training and supervision (Managing 4 sales engineers based in Stockholm, Istanbul, Warsaw and Moscow);
- Contributed to the PayPal entrance to Russia (launched top e-commerce websites);
- Training of basic and advanced products;
- Integration of products at the level of big corporations, financial institutions, other strategic clients;
- Field work with main clients in negotiating business development;
- Contribute to the development of the business on the market in Russia: online sales, financial services to end users, technical integration, supervision of the entire process, testing and launching of the new product;
- Continuous training, learning and participation in big projects.
- Working with PayPal teams in CEMEA;
- Support to the Large Merchant Sales teams in Russia, Central and Eastern Europe and Scandinavia countries to acquire new customers for PayPal’s online payments products and services for large merchants or channel partners;
- Advise on technical issues of business development and training for IT specialists regarding technical part of the work;
- Validating and integration of sales products, technical assistance in up-to-date IT technologies and on-line finance;
- Deliver trainings for local clients;
- Explore on new options in innovations and development of new areas of business
- Created and promoted online businesses (e-commerce websites, online communities, etc)
- Consulted companies
- Implemented web marketing solutions (SEO, SMO, PPC, Analytics, Lead Generation)
- Business processes automation (Intranet, Extranet, SAAS)
- Worked with about 15 clients
- Developed two complex ERP systems
- Positioned clients websites on Google first search page on a highly competitive niche
- Managed developers, designers and text writers teams
- Advised the company on developing a Corporate Website which became the main lead generator for the company
- Managed the company contracted to develop the website
- Promoted and positioned the website with search engines (SEO) in several countries in different languages (French, English, German, Italian, Spanish). Used free and paid website positioning (managing large budgets in Google Adwords)
- Cooperated closely with Google
- Managed website promotion through social networks (Linkedin, Viadeo, etc)
- Developed web marketing applications and their integration with CRM systems (Salesforce.com)
- Trained local and remote colleagues in web marketing (15 persons)
- Provided web marketing support for 10 marketing departments worldwide
- Introduced a corporate blog for international adverse communication between branches and departments
- Counselled on the use and implementation of web applications (company forum, customer support software, etc)
- Performed management process configuration of the web applications (test and production servers, synchronization, data backup, access rights, etc)
- Managed a team of 8 developers
- Administred the industrialization of developing web applications (Intranet, Extranet websites, big e-commerce websites)
- Was responsible for developers recruitment and training
- Introduced automation elements and techniques. Increased efficiency and transparency by 50%.
- Prepared technical documentation
- Performed planning, allocation and tracking of tasks
- Developed and implemented programs allowing the management to see the status (busy, performance) at the level of the company which increased deadlines meeting by 50% on average.
- Developed the Enterprise Information System
- Business Processes Automation
- Designed and developed web applications for technical data storage
- Customer service automation: developed and implemented a CRM system
- Suppliers automation: developed automatic information exchange
- Developed and implemented Document Management Systems
- Factory automation
- Accounting processes automation
- Developed information systems in the form of an intranet site for local use as well as an extranet modules for remote locations
- Developed and implemented E-commerce modules of the Corporate Website
- Got promoted to a Head of Research And Development Department in 18 months
Technical Management, Technical Understanding, Develop a strong technology strategy, Staffing, Coaching, Develop talented high-performance teams, Problem solving, Develop budgets, Coordination, Strategic planning, Quality management, Balance specialization and cross-functional expertise, Risk arbiter, Build strong working relationships, Understand complex business problems, Able to market IT to the business, Business development, Product development, Program management, Information architecture, Solution architecture, Software engineering, Presales, Integration.
E-commerce, Web Applications, Mobile Devices, Analytics, CRM, SaaS, Integration, E-business, Software Development, Web Development, PHP, Mobile Applications, Web Project Management, ITIL Certified, Web Hosting, Project Planning, Task Management, Software Engineering, Web Services, Web Analytics, Salesforce.com, Enterprise Software, MySQL, Web Marketing, Shopping Cart, PSP, CMS, Training, Scrum, Agile Methodologies, SQL, XML, Database Design, Strategy, Product Management, User Experience, Lead Generation, Pre-sales, Agile Project Management, Management, Program Management, Mobile Payments, Product Development, Start-ups, Mobile Commerce, Software Project Management, Information Architecture, Solution Architecture, Project Management, Payments, SEO, SMM, Webmarketing
Product lifecycle management, Idea to Product to Market, Entrepreneurship and Intrapreneurship, Mobile commerce, Mobile payments, Web/Mobile Innovation & Technologies, Starting and building a high-growth business, Public speaking, Exploring places and cultures, Bodybuilding, Martial arts, Smart personal finance management, Building tools for better decision make
I am fluent in four languages (English, French, Russian and Romanian) and have no problems in settling in another country should this be required for job/business purposes.
I've known George for years. He's a very passionate person, who just can't sleep till everyhing top notch! His dedication to details, his system approach to problems, and his wise advices - I wish I could work with him more often! I stongly recommend George as an employee, or as a partner - he'll always do his best for success!
On February 29, 2016, the U.S. Water Partnership, San Francisco Public Utilities...
Ivan Barron, chief technology officer, EDMI at African Utility Week 2015, Cape...
On the 30th of March, 2016, Kevin Bloch, Chief Technology Officer, Cisco...
Simon Cole, Chief Technology Officer of Automated Intelligence emphasis how positive and...
$18.45 [ad_1] Ever wish your company could raise capital the Kickstarter(R) way?...